Got a question for us? We’ve probably answered it here.
Q: How do I know if I have storm damage?
A: Chances are, if you have storm damage, you may not even know that it is there. The best way to find out is to have one of our Advanced team members come out to your property and inspect your home for damages. We will survey the full exterior of your home, but don’t worry, our inspections are free!
Q: How do I file a claim if I do have damages?
A: Filing a claim will be easy with our help. Here is how it works:
We will perform a FREE inspection, and if you do have damage we will aid you in contacting your insurance claims office to obtain a temporary claim number.
• Your insurance company will send a claim adjuster to inspect your roof, and one of our ADVANCED team members will also be there, because we want to be sure all of your damages are covered.
• When your insurance claim has been approved by your adjuster, they will supply you with an itemized list for repairs, which will include an estimated replacement cost. Your adjuster will also supply you with a check that will cover the cost of the repairs, including materials and labor.
• Advanced Storm Restorations, LLC, will then sit down with you and review your scope of work and contract with you for repairs. NO payment needed until the work has been completed.
• Upon completion, Advanced Storm Restorations will submit a final invoice, or certificate of completion, to your insurance company, and in return they will send you a final payment check that will cover the remaining cost of the project.
• So, are you ready to get started? Call us today, and we will help you through every step of the process, starting with your FREE INSPECTION, and ending with full repairs and a completely restored look to your biggest investment.
Q: How much is this going to cost me?
A: We will help you file a claim with your insurance company. They too, will do an inspection on your damages, and together, we will negotiate a price that will cover all repairs. All you will be responsible for is your insurance deductible.
Q: Are you insured?
A: Yes, Advanced Storm Restorations is fully insured with workmen’s compensation and liability Insurance.
Q: Do I need to be there for an inspection?
A: We encourage the home owner to be present – we find it in your best interest to be there during the exam of your property so we can investigate all aspects of the job accurately and offer the proper solution you are requesting. Also, at the end of your inspection, if you indeed have damage, we will sit down, together, and start the process of filing your insurance claim.
Q: Do you offer evening and / or weekend appointments?
A: Yes, we do! We are at your service whenever you need us.
Q: Do you make or do repairs to existing roofs or do you just do new or replacement roofs?
A: Advanced Storm Restorations is available to do repairs to existing roofs as well as replace an entire existing roof.